This is Winged Foot

This is  Winged Foot
June 15 through June 21, 2020

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introducing "At the US Open Blog"


Dear Friends and Family,

It is US Open time once again – I’m pretty sure I am more excited about it than anyone. Bethpage – nutty New Yorkers everywhere!!!

We are off tomorrow to NY and once again you can indulge me and read my meanderings at your leisure. Some of you crazy people seem to truly enjoy it – who knew two years ago when I did this US Open thing on a lark.

To make it easier for everyone – especially me! - I have started a blog – see below. This way you can check it out anytime and I don’t have to worry about getting emails to go out of the hotel. Remember there have been issues in the past. I can also post pictures which I can take before things really get underway on Thursday.

So, if it suits your fancy, make the blog one of your favorites. Look for the first post Monday night or Tuesday morning depending on how much of a night owl you are.

Thanks for all your support – Go Tiger! Okay, may the best man win!!!

www.attheusopen.blogspot.com

1 comment: